Wednesday 9 July 2014

Chaos and Happiness

Well in the space between blogs a lot has been happening! My youngest son has lived away from home for five years since he went to uni at 18 and is now coming back for a while to save money to visit his girlfriend in Beijing next year. This is lovely as he is good fun but..................where on earth do I put all the stuff I have accumulated in his room! I have negotiated the bottom of the wardrobe for my overlocker and half the top for two large boxes of fabric but the rest has to go somewhere.
My daughter has decided we are going on a 10 day trip to Boston, Massachusetts in September which is going to be a great challenge as the longest flight I have been on was for three hours and apparently when we go to Cape Cod for three days we are hiring a car and I am driving! I have stocked up on Rescue Remedy and am practising relaxation exercises to stay calm.
My eldest son, also still at home, brought his new girlfriend to lunch last Sunday and then took me to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 so that was a perfect day.
I am also ploughing through my Extex 3 homework but as usual I have more ideas than time so I shall persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment